Credit Bureau Asia
Credit Bureau Asia Limited and its subsidiaries (“CBA” or the “Group”) adopts a zero tolerance approach to fraud, corruption and other forms of unethical behaviour or conduct by employees during their employment with the Group.
List of Reportable Incidents
The list of concern or reportable incidents for whistleblowing may include (but not limited to):
- Breach of the Group’s Code of Conduct
- All forms of financial or non-financial misconduct or impropriety such as fraud, corruption, bribery or theft
- Harassment, abuse and misrepresentation of power and authority
- Failure to comply with laws and regulations;
- Actions detrimental to health and safety or the environment;
- Discrimination on the basis of gender, race, disabilities and any other points of differences;
- Serious conflict of interest without disclosure; and
- Concealing information about any of the above malpractice or misconduct
Any incidents of individual misconduct or organisation malpractice such as actual or suspected fraud, corruption or other forms of unethical conduct should be promptly reported to the independent whistleblower council operated by the Audit Committee at CBA.
Contact Details of the Audit Committee at CBA: